- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups brewed strong black coffee – We recommend try either or both **Founder’s Blend or **Italian Roast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Whipped cream, optional
- Get a small bowl and mix the gelatin powder and water
- In a saucepan, place the brewed coffee and sugar. Set the saucepan to a medium-high heat setting to bring it to a near boil.
- Turn off the heat and go back to the gelatin mixture. Whisk in the mixture until it dissolves then wait till it cools.
- Pour the entire mixture (coffee gelatin) into a shallow baking dish and place it in the refrigerator. Allow it to refrigerate for up to 5 hours to allow the coffee jelly to set in.
- Once set, cut the gelatin into small cubes of about half inches.
- Serve the cubes into serving dishes and top it with any desired creamer (whipped cream).
- You can store any leftover coffee jelly in an airtight container and place it in the refrigerator. This way, it will remain fresh for up to two days.
- This recipe will require a strong coffee to give out a better taste. It is recommended that you go for espresso as it would give the best results in terms of flavor and aroma.
- Depending on your preference, you can adjust to add a little or more sugar.
- For vegetarians, you could replace gelatin with agar. You’d still get the same refreshing taste in the end.
FOR A QUICK SHOP NOW, CLICK ON THE PRODUCT IMAGE